InfoTrack is Australia's market leading information broker providing superior solutions to your property, corporate and personal searching needs.
Our search capabilities support customer productivity, profitably and growth.
Thousands of InfoTrack clients enjoy our easy to use system, with no upfront or ongoing fees. We provide a complete national online service including all Personal, Corporate and Property related services such as National Land Searches, Property Enquiries, ASIC Company and Business Names, PPSR Searching and Registration and AFSA Bankruptcy searches. In addition to this, National Manual Legal Agent services, Pre-Purchase Reports and Title Insurance services are also available.
Our online system is designed so that you can order, save and distribute your searches and related services quickly, with costs immediately captured and available for billing. Our system is also able to integrate with any third party accounting software, Document Management or Practice Management system seamlessly to reduce cost and save time.
As an information broker, we are constantly innovating and adding new searches and services to our offering so that you are equipped with the best and latest technology to move your practice into the future. With InfoTrack you can ensure you are ready for e-Conveyancing, as InfoTrack users are among the first to have access to the PEXA system (electronic settlements) when the system becomes available.
Our service is fully supported with a robust rollout process including free training in all states, ongoing support from a dedicated account manager and national helpdesk support.
Our comprehensive range of national online services includes:
- ASIC, Business Names, AFSA and PPSR
- New South Wales (NSW) - Land Titles, Property Enquiries, OSR, Sydney Water, Spatial Data, Property Reports, Title Insurance
- Victoria (VIC) - Land Titles, Property Enquiries
- Queensland (QLD) - Land Titles, Property Enquiries, QVAS, Body Corporate searching, and Electronic Settlement Notice lodging (unique to InfoTrack)
- Western Australia (WA) – Land Titles
- Australian Capital Territory - Land Titles, Property Enquiries
- Northern Territory (NT), South Australia (SA) and Tasmania (TAS) - Title Searches, Plans, Dealings, Owner Name Search, Street Address Search
- National Manual Services – Settlement, Stamping and Lodging, Litigation Searching, National Property Ownership Searches and Court Filing
30 day free trial
If at the end of the trial period you find your current provider offers a better website and service, we will credit back your service fees**
* We will refund you the InfoTrack service fees paid within your 30 trial period.
** Your business must have a regular need for searching.
Superior solutions to your searching needs
Faster. Smoother. Easier.
Fastest certificate return in the industry
Stated by our trusted NSW and QLD clients.
Ensure that you always capture all cost recoveries
Automatic report sent to your bookkeeper's inbox.
Eradicate manual bookkeeping
Integration into most practice management packages.
e-Conveyancing ready, integrating with PEXA when available
Personalised superior customer service
Providing first class service is always our number one priority.
No upfront or ongoing fees
Simply pay for what you order.
Industry insights, helping you make smarter decisions for your firm.
What is driving change in the legal industry?
Pier D'Angelo - Director Pricing & Practice Economics, Allens
How flexibility will help future-proof your practice
Jon Kenton - Chief Operating Officer, Corrs Chambers Westgarth
A market shift toward integrated searching. Download your free whitepaper